Who do I call if I have a problem?

ComEd will continue to be responsible for the delivery of service to you, power outages and all emergencies, regardless of your electric supplier. Residential customers should contact ComEd at (800) 334-7661 for assistance with meter readings, outages, voltage or other delivery-related concerns.

Show All Answers

1. What are the benefits of the program?
2. Who is eligible to participate in the Village’s aggregation program?
3. How do I know if I am enrolled in the program?
4. Will someone come to my home or call to sign me up?
5. How do I opt out?
6. Who do I call if I have a problem?
7. Will I receive two bills, one from ComEd and another from the new supplier?
8. What happens at the end of the program term?