1. Information on how to submit a FOIA; andAny public body that has a website must also post this information on its website.
2. A brief description of the office, including its purpose, budget and number of employees.
1. The requested information is stored at a different location;Whether they are exempt from FOIA;
2. The request requires the collection of a substantial number of documents;
3. The request requires an extensive search;
4. The requested records have not been located and require additional effort to find;
5. The requested records need to be reviewed by staff who can determine
6.The requested records cannot be produced without unduly burdening the public body or interfering with its operations; orIf additional time is needed, the public body must notify the requestor in writing within 5 business days after the receipt of the request of the statutory reasons for the extension and when the requested information will be produced.
7.The request requires the public body to consult with another public body that has substantial interest in the subject matter of the request.